Friday, April 4, 2008

Wow... This stuff works. MonaVie!!!



Recently a friend of mine came across this incredible juice. MonaVie is the name of it. He sent me a bottle to try out and I was very skeptical. I have been trying juices like this one for years. Every so often there was a new product at Costco or the local pharmacy. They all tasted like crap and didn't really seem to do much.

I have had sore/painful feet for well over a year now. I have tried all kinds of drugs and special shoes. Nothing has worked. I have also had heartburn/acid-reflux ever since my first marriage ended in divorce (10 years). As anyone can tell you that knows me I have never had much energy outside of my gaming universe.

Well... I have been drinking this stuff for 2 weeks now and I am a believer. This stuff is MAGIC and it tastes great! My feet are still are a little sore in the AM, but everyday they seem to hurt less. My chronic heartburn/acid-reflux... GONE. I used to walk out of the house with a pocket full of Tums and now I have room for other things in my pocket. ...and my energy level is through the roof. If you would like to get some of your own to try… Go HERE. You won’t regret it. Just a secret between you and me... If you enroll as a dealer (cost $39/one time fee) you can order all you want at the dealer discounted rate.

No comments:

About Me

Little Blue Planet... third from the Sun.
Just your typical Wook hangin' loose with the mongoose. - Living in the 808 -

Reddit