Monday, April 21, 2008

XBOX 360 Elite RROD - FUBAR




I am at a loss of words right now. This is my second Xbox 360 to RROD (Red Ring Of Death)... and yes I have two 360's in my household. The first time my Pro RROD'd on me a few months ago. I couldn't stand the wait for the broken one to be returned as I was in full panic mode to get back to my COD 4. This time around it is my Elite. Which I had mistakenly though was impervious to the RROD. Only days before the release of GTA:IV and I am again without my primary gaming machine. Little Wook is going to be mighty upset when I take back his machine tonight. None the less, I am extremely pissed. I think I am gonna go out and punch some babies in the face to make myself feel better. TTYL Wook out!

2 comments:

Addy said...

Wait, was this Elite one of the Falcons? I mean the ones with cooler chips n all? (Falcons have 175W written on the power supply brick instead of the older 203W)

WookieeFart said...

Yes, this was one of the "new" Falcons.

About Me

Little Blue Planet... third from the Sun.
Just your typical Wook hangin' loose with the mongoose. - Living in the 808 -

Reddit