Tuesday, February 5, 2008

/cough


Getting sick sucks! I have not been sick in many years. All of a sudden two days ago I wake up with a horrible throat pain. I could barely swallow. I remember back in the day staying home from school, work or whatever else was a treat. Now a days it just sucks. Sure, I can play some extra COD 4 (lvl'd 3 times)and otherwise relax. However, daytime TV is just lame. Not that this is by any means a new thing. Out of the billion or so channels I "pay" for, why is it I couldn't find anything to watch? Even Cartoon Network blows during the day. Unfortunately, due to the writers strike my normally full DDR device is completely empty. Being completely caught up on my recorded media is an occurrence that doesn't happen very often.

No comments:

About Me

Little Blue Planet... third from the Sun.
Just your typical Wook hangin' loose with the mongoose. - Living in the 808 -

Reddit