Saturday, February 2, 2008

Super Bowl XLII

Not much of a Giants or Patriots fan. As a matter of fact, I quite dislike the Giants. There is not much, I do like in New York. Beautiful city and I admit it's much better than it was in the 80's. Just too much concrete, not near enough foliage for me. I have been there a few times and Wook didn't like it for more than 3 days at a time. I feel the same way about Vegas. I don't mind goin there... But, after 36 hours I need to get out.

Patriots on the other hand. Don't get me wrong they have had an amazing season. But I remember back in the days of less grey hair, that team sucked. They had one good season... got to the Super Bowl XX and then promptly got raped. Nobody liked them. I don't know one person that I like from Boston. Not one. The last guy I knew from Boston I called him Dooosh McDouchebag. He lived up to that name. With that said... many beers will be consumed by the Wook tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

Little Blue Planet... third from the Sun.
Just your typical Wook hangin' loose with the mongoose. - Living in the 808 -

Reddit