Thursday, February 7, 2008

Guitar Rising...

I would like you, the reader, to note that I am a huge game fan. I have been a loyal gamer since back in the days of pong and the like. Watching this industry grow and flourish has been a pleasure to watch. With that said I’d like to announce I am a hardcore fan of any game that involves music. The Guitar Hero trilogy and Rock Band being the most recent and some of the best. However, this game/simulator has me seriously intrigued. This one looks like it has the potential to actually teach me how to play the guitar. A childhood dream of mine… Check out the video and keep your eyes peeled for the drop date.

No comments:

About Me

Little Blue Planet... third from the Sun.
Just your typical Wook hangin' loose with the mongoose. - Living in the 808 -

Reddit